How do I report an motor vehicle accident?

Type:  FAQs  

If you are in an accident and you are still at the scene of the accident and need immediate police assistance dial 911.  Stay calm and give your exact location including the town that the accident occurred in.  If you are reporting the accident after the fact, you can download the Accident Report Form from our website and complete it at your leisure.  Once you complete the form, follow the instructions located in the lower right corner of the form.  You can mail a copy of the report to the Canton Police, located at 1492 Washington Street, Canton MA, 02021 Attn: Report Officer or you can drop a copy off at the Canton Police Headquarters. 



Powered by Getfused